Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent 1st time cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2011

This was my first cruise and I chose one of the biggest ships that carnival has to offer. It was a grand experience friendly wait staff! A++ on cleanliness, beautiful ship, food was pretty good and I loved the Didja menu where they would have items asking did ja ever want to try shark or escargo and I tried all of them!!!! Oh and most importantly Fun Fun Fun!! A great mix of both young and older people on the ship something for everyone to enjoy.
I loved it!

Pros: The relaxing atmosphere and decor of the ship

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Above and Beyond to serve you
We had to miss the Honduras Port due to high winds but the ship staff more than made up for the inconvience. They planned many fun activites on the boat and we got to relax and eat all day!!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Senor Frog Bar when u get off the boat soooo much fun music dancing and a swim up bar in the pool connected to bar
Belize City, Belize
You must go Cave Tubing!!! Book through someone that is local u save money.
Don't Miss: Cave Tubing!!