Excellent 1st time cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: November 12, 2011
This was my first cruise and I chose one of the biggest ships that carnival has to offer. It was a grand experience friendly wait staff! A++ on cleanliness, beautiful ship, food was pretty good and I loved the Didja menu where they would have items asking did ja ever want to try shark or escargo and I tried all of them!!!! Oh and most importantly Fun Fun Fun!! A great mix of both young and older people on the ship something for everyone to enjoy.
I loved it!

We had to miss the Honduras Port due to high winds but the ship staff more than made up for the inconvience. They planned many fun activites on the boat and we got to relax and eat all day!!

Above and Beyond to serve you

Senor Frog Bar when u get off the boat soooo much fun music dancing and a swim up bar in the pool connected to bar
You must go Cave Tubing!!! Book through someone that is local u save money.
Don't Miss: Cave Tubing!!

Pros: The relaxing atmosphere and decor of the ship

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!