Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

The ship was absolutely beautiful.

Pros: The 3 shows we saw were the best.

Cons: Service in the dining room for breakfast. Juice was not given until the breakfast came.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Very clean.
Food was great!
The only thing wrong was a package was missing from my bathroom, it contained Tylenol, different medications, toothpaste. I put it where the boxes of tissues were and never found it. She must have thought it belonged to the previous passenger. But it was mine.
Everyone was very helpful.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This stop was a pleasure - it was so clean and I enjoyed it.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I enjoyed this stop too.
Don't Miss: The pools for the children and the neatness and cleanness of the port.
Belize City, Belize
Same as above, but i liked the stop
having been there before i did not tour but i enjoyed the stop.