Great cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: October 01, 2011
The ship was absolutely beautiful.

Food was great!

Everyone was very helpful.

Very clean.

The only thing wrong was a package was missing from my bathroom, it contained Tylenol, different medications, toothpaste. I put it where the boxes of tissues were and never found it. She must have thought it belonged to the previous passenger. But it was mine.
I enjoyed this stop too.
Don't Miss: The pools for the children and the neatness and cleanness of the port.
Same as above, but i liked the stop
This stop was a pleasure - it was so clean and I enjoyed it.
having been there before i did not tour but i enjoyed the stop.

Pros: The 3 shows we saw were the best.

Cons: Service in the dining room for breakfast. Juice was not given until the breakfast came.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!