Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

had a good time

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought it was a beautiful ship although I found it difficult to get around. I could not find a trash can anywhere and the public bathrooms were hard to find.

Pros: I love the service

Cons: shows were not that exciting

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

I found the times to be a little inconvenient because on sea days, the kids club didn't open until 10am and they didn't serve lunch so you had to come back in a few hrs to take your kid to lunch then bring them back only to pick them up for dinner and bring them back. It should be continuous service.
Everyone was very helpful and provided really good service.
I was happy that I was able to change from the late seating to the early dining especially traveling with small children.
There could have been better shows in the evening and the daytime activities were a little boring. We heard the same questions asked in the "Game of Love" on a previous cruise.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I liked this port because the beach was right there.
Paradise Beach seemed amazing however we didn't get to enough it because of the rain. Will visit again.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I liked the dolphin encounter
Belize City, Belize
There is nothing to see if you don't book an expensive cave tubing or other tour. We did a city/country and mayan pyramid excursion which was completely boring. Waste of money!
Don't Miss: People said they enjoyed the cave tubing.