Carnival Dream - not really

invalid-33599

Sail Date: September 03, 2011

Ship: Carnival Dream

Review Summary

I really thought that since this was such a big ship there would be so much to do, but I was sooo wrong. This is my 5th cruise, 4 with Carnival and I've never been disappointed like I am now. There were only two stores, really? The pools were horrible! Standing room only and only 3 feet deep. The buffet's were NOT open 24hrs. The pizza was open all the time, but they never had enough, there was always a line. I think the ship was under staffed. Not enough bar and restaurant staff, had to flag someone down just to get a drink. My mom bought the wrong picture and when I tried to exchange it, I wasn't allowed. According to the clerk "it's clearly printed on the receipt, so there should be no confusion". WOW, that's great customer service. Planned on buying a few more, but changed my mind!!!

Ship Experiences

Ports Of Call

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Senior Frogs is the best!!!

Belize City, Belize

Worst port ever! Felt as though I was getting yelled at before I even walked into a store. Every single store had a sign stating "you break it, you buy it" and they watched you like a hawk. Locals are NOT friendly at all!!!

Pros: not having to be at work

Cons: nothing specific, just not my best cruise

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.