Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream - not really

Sail Date: September 03, 2011

I really thought that since this was such a big ship there would be so much to do, but I was sooo wrong. This is my 5th cruise, 4 with Carnival and I've never been disappointed like I am now. There were only two stores, really? The pools were horrible! Standing room only and only 3 feet deep. The buffet's were NOT open 24hrs. The pizza was open all the time, but they never had enough, there was always a line. I think the ship was under staffed. Not enough bar and restaurant staff, had to flag someone down just to get a drink. My mom bought the wrong picture and when I tried to exchange it, I wasn't allowed. According to the clerk "it's clearly printed on the receipt, so there should be no confusion". WOW, that's great customer service. Planned on buying a few more, but changed my mind!!!

Pros: not having to be at work

Cons: nothing specific, just not my best cruise

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

Belize City, Belize
Worst port ever! Felt as though I was getting yelled at before I even walked into a store. Every single store had a sign stating "you break it, you buy it" and they watched you like a hawk. Locals are NOT friendly at all!!!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Senior Frogs is the best!!!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras