Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Perfect Vacation

Sail Date: July 09, 2011

Our experience on the Carnival Dream was amazing! We had the best time, and there was nothing to complain about! We were on the Dream when they changed our itinerary, but the final results were faboulous! The ship itself was so clean, and since it was so big, the only time when we knew there were so many people on the ship was at elevator time! The staff was so friendly, and caring! I fell on one of the wet decks, and I did report it. But they called twice to see how I was! Our waiter and his helper, Anthony and Gede, were terrific. As soon as I walked in, I received my iced tea and then at dessert, I received my milk, without asking! Our room was always spotless, and of course, I loved the folded towels! The entertainment was fabulous, the dancers and singers were so entertaining. And we did like the Comedy Club, too funny! The excursions were very good! I loved Blue Lagoon and the Dolphin Encounter, the tour of St John and the shopping and beach at St. Maarten. The one thing we did not like was the Island tour on St. Maarten. (Kinda boring) But this trip, was wonderful, we cannot thank Carnival Dream for a better vacation!

Pros: I like just about everything about this cruise! The staff, the food, the entertainment, you name it we liked it!

Cons: The only trouble we had was figuring how to use our Sign and Sail card at the casino! Oh, and when I fell on the ship!

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Our severs were terrific, the food was fabulous, and the Steakhouse was awesome!
Always clean...twice a day!
Yes, above and beyond!
The entertainment was so professional and we really enjoyed watching them nightly! The comedy club was very funny! The Bingo and Trivia were fun!
Very clean ship for having so many people on board! Loved the modern decor around the ship!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We took the boat ride to St John and it was beautiful! Great driver and very informative! We did take the scenic ride to the top of the island, and it had beautiful views! You could stay as long as you wanted!
Don't Miss: Don't miss the island tour!
Blue Lagoon was beautiful! The Dolphin Encounter was amazing! And the staff there were terrific!! We were not there long enough, trip time was too short. We could have stayed another hour or so!
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Dolphin Encounter!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This tour was kind of boring! The sights along the coast were nice, but the inside of the island was boring! The shopping in Phllipsburg was great and the beach was even better! The shopping near the port was good too!
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach and shopping here!