Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was a very good ship! The staff was great! I was not pleased with ther dinning attire during the trip! I was under the impression that there was a dress code!

Pros: The food and the Matrade!

Cons: The atmosphere while dinning!

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

I did not like the informal attire that was allow to be in the dinning room! There were people wearing tee shirt's and short's while dinning! They also wore it on the formal night's! I hope that Carnival can control this for the people that respect the dress codes!
My Matrade names ELVIS was a great greeter and person! He did a great job, he even went above and beyond!
There were Carnival Kid's parties that never took place! Evenn though a fee was accessed!
Don't Miss: Seeing the beach!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I enjoy the Island!
Don't Miss: Seeing the sites and it's history!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The scenery was great!
Don't Miss: Taking the tour of the country!