Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: July 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
Good cruise all around. I like the different entertainment available on board

good food, but not quite the same as HA.

it's every where and I like the large outdoors TV.

Excellent staff

Nice balcony. Good size for a standard room.
Been there a few times. Not a huge fan. We just walked around downtown and through some housing areas just off the shopping area... which was interesting.
Went to Emerald Beach. Is located near the ports. 6$ taxi/person. They do charge for chair rental $5 to $7. I've been to this beach twice and love it. There's a bar on the beach to get food and drinks. Clean, clear water is beautiful!
Went on a America's Cup regatta. I highly recommend it for active people that enjoy active sports. We had a blast and the rum punch wasn't bad either.

Pros: Lots to do on board. Nice balcony.

Cons: No cons, but I do prefer the extra service I get from HA.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.