Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: July 02, 2011

Good cruise all around. I like the different entertainment available on board

Pros: Lots to do on board. Nice balcony.

Cons: No cons, but I do prefer the extra service I get from HA.

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

good food, but not quite the same as HA.
Nice balcony. Good size for a standard room.
Excellent staff
it's every where and I like the large outdoors TV.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Went on a America's Cup regatta. I highly recommend it for active people that enjoy active sports. We had a blast and the rum punch wasn't bad either.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went to Emerald Beach. Is located near the ports. 6$ taxi/person. They do charge for chair rental $5 to $7. I've been to this beach twice and love it. There's a bar on the beach to get food and drinks. Clean, clear water is beautiful!
Been there a few times. Not a huge fan. We just walked around downtown and through some housing areas just off the shopping area... which was interesting.