A Fantasic Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: June 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
It is a wonderful huge ship. There was a lot of activities for both parents and the kids.

Food was excellent.

Lots to do for everyone.

My 10 year old was kept very busy with Camp Carnival. The programs were great.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt like family.

The ship was extremely clean. I was impressed with everything that I saw including the ladies rooms, etc. The decor of the ship was impressive. I enjoyed looking at the pictures on the walls.

I was surprised at the room since I booked my trip at the last minute. But it was great.
A must see is Paradise Island. I did not enjoy the tour in Nassau because the buses were not air conditioned and the places we visited were not too clean.
Don't Miss: Don't miss Paradise Island
I also enjoyed the tours to St. Maarten and St.Martin. I also enjoyed the shopping and the beautiful beach at St.Martin.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach at St. Martin.
I loved the tours and the beach.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach.

Pros: I enjoyed taking the Exursion tours and seeing the different countries

Cons: The last day of the cruise is not my favorite because I have to leave and I don't want to.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!