Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fantasic Cruise

Sail Date: June 18, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It is a wonderful huge ship. There was a lot of activities for both parents and the kids.

Pros: I enjoyed taking the Exursion tours and seeing the different countries

Cons: The last day of the cruise is not my favorite because I have to leave and I don't want to.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The ship was extremely clean. I was impressed with everything that I saw including the ladies rooms, etc. The decor of the ship was impressive. I enjoyed looking at the pictures on the walls.
Food was excellent.
I was surprised at the room since I booked my trip at the last minute. But it was great.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt like family.
Lots to do for everyone.
My 10 year old was kept very busy with Camp Carnival. The programs were great.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I also enjoyed the tours to St. Maarten and St.Martin. I also enjoyed the shopping and the beautiful beach at St.Martin.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach at St. Martin.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I loved the tours and the beach.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach.
A must see is Paradise Island. I did not enjoy the tour in Nassau because the buses were not air conditioned and the places we visited were not too clean.
Don't Miss: Don't miss Paradise Island