Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great honeymoon!

Sail Date: May 07, 2011

This was my first cruise and I REALLY enjoyed it. I was on my honeymoon, and we felt that it was a perfect trip for us!

Pros: Food, entertainment

Cons: Hidden fees

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The ship was big, and clean. The few things I didn't like was the lack of pools and lounging areas on the top of the deck. Chairs were often unavailable in the main parts near the pool area. Wait time for elevators was often several minutes long, with several stops along the way.
The food was magnificent. The variety of dining options/areas and the cleanliness of those areas was SUPERB! The wait staff in the formal dining area was GREAT!
Our room was VERY nice, and housekeeping cleaned the room twice a day. Housekeeping would often greet us by name, and were very accommodating to any request we may have had.
The staff was amazing. Every request we may have had was dealt with very kindly and quickly!
The activities team was very friendly, and offered a variety of entertainment options. Butch and his gang were very fun, and entertaining.
Had a GREAT time here. Paradise Island has some incredible beaches.
Don't Miss: We loved renting a scooter and driving around the whole island!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved the beaches! Although, be careful of stumbling on the "nude beach" on the French side of the island! lol
Don't Miss: The beaches are amazing!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We didn't like this island. It is GREAT for those who like to shop, but rather boring and inconvenient to those who don't.
Don't Miss: GREAT shopping for those who like to do that.