Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best ship we've been on, best cruise

Sail Date: May 07, 2011

Liked the color schemes and lighing aboard ship. Entertainment was top notch. Like our room very much. The food was of high quality and the wait staff was excellent. Being a diabetic, I appreciated the sugar free desserts. Saw the Captain making rounds every day. Having been an officer in the U.S.Military I understand how the mood and demeanor of the the staff is reflected by it's senior officers. This Capatin deserves a commendation in my book. Thank you for everything.

Pros: room

Cons: no remark

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Very high quality.
Loved the decor, best I've ever seen. If this isn't your finest ship, I'd like to see a better one (but I doubt it).
Best food I've had on any ship.
We had a balcony, which we've had befor. It's the onlhy way I like to travel. However I've never seen a suite, and may try it some day if we can afford it.
Best staff by far, from any ship I've been on.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We got a cab and toured the Island for five hours. His name was Julian and he was great. I would recommend his personaly.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas