Best ship we've been on, best cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: May 07, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
Liked the color schemes and lighing aboard ship. Entertainment was top notch. Like our room very much. The food was of high quality and the wait staff was excellent. Being a diabetic, I appreciated the sugar free desserts. Saw the Captain making rounds every day. Having been an officer in the U.S.Military I understand how the mood and demeanor of the the staff is reflected by it's senior officers. This Capatin deserves a commendation in my book. Thank you for everything.

Best food I've had on any ship.

Very high quality.

Best staff by far, from any ship I've been on.

Loved the decor, best I've ever seen. If this isn't your finest ship, I'd like to see a better one (but I doubt it).

We had a balcony, which we've had befor. It's the onlhy way I like to travel. However I've never seen a suite, and may try it some day if we can afford it.
We got a cab and toured the Island for five hours. His name was Julian and he was great. I would recommend his personaly.

Pros: room

Cons: no remark

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!