Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An awesome cruise!

Sail Date: January 29, 2011

The Dream, 1/29/11-2/5/11- Eastern Carribean, The ship was beautiful however, I was alittle disappointed with the quality of food offered on the buffet.
The fine dinning food was excellant. The dinning room staff was great. I was also disappointed with only having one electrial outlet and not having an electrical outlet in the bathroom. The cabin steward was great. The entertainment was great. The piano bar, Tom Riccio, did an awesome job and was very dedicated to completely everyone's song request even if it meant him staying overtime. Very comfortable atmosphere! This was my second time on The Dream and I had a wonderful time!

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

However, there was alot going on at the same time and I didn't get the chance to attend some of highlights of the evening for that reason.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas