Rding the waves on the Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: January 01, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
The Carnival Dream is a big ship. It sailed at capacity. Overall, the trip was nice. For me it was great because I got uninterrupted time with my fiance!

Our cabin was a suite on the 11th deck. However, I found it to be about average. Nothing special. We were on the Spa deck and I truly thought the cabin itself would be geared to that concept. Other than the addition of a pair of slippers, to go with the robe, it really wasnt different than the suite we had in September on our sailing to Canada.

However, the one thing that was fabulous was the steak house which we tried on our first day. Fabulous. The steak was perfect and so was the price.

We were unable to use or enjoy our balcony. Even on the 11th Deck it got flooded!. The seas were that rough. Oh well, next time.

This was nice.
I turly enjoyed the sky ride and just strolling through the streets. We took the butterfly tour which turned out surprising and interesting.

Pros: THe steak house and our cabin steward.

Cons: Our inability to use our balcony.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!