Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2011

This was my 29th cruise on Carnival cruise line,I was really disapointed,for the 1st time . It is a beautiful ship,clean,and bright.But I have to say,dining room service was the worst I have had on any cruise,(24cruises on other lines)We were a party of 6,not once did we all get our food together,dishes from 1st and 3nd courses were not takrn away before entree came.a couple of times my sister-in-law took dirty dishes away,We were sitting at a table right st the entrance to the dining room,there was 2 hostess's and the Maitre D there every night not doing or saying snyyhing to yhe help.Breakfastwas open seating,had quite a few different waiters,service was the same.We tried the Lido deck,but could never find a table,food wasn't replacedfast enough for all yhe people eating there.The last 3 days,we got up at 6:am ,fo have breakfast on Lido deck,lunch war either pizza or deli or room service,dinner was the same.

Pros: Room service

Cons: Service

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.

Elevators were the worst outside the Scarlett dining room,and that was the only way we could get to our statroom on the 9th deck,as you couldn't go straight thru to mid elevators(galley was in middle of deck of deck3)