Great First Cruise Experience!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my husband and I's first cruise experience, and it was amazing! The ship is absolutely beautiful! I was taken aback by the size and ammenities onboard. There is something for everyone to do while onboard, no matter the age/gender/etc. I also really enjoyed all of the food we had. I really liked that there was so much variety in the different food buffets that you could choose for lunch (mongolian, pizza, sushi, pasta, hamburgers, hotdogs, and more), and the dinner menu was never a disappointment. Our room was a lot more spacious than I expected for a cruise cabin, and the beds were very comfortable. Lastly, we had a great wait staff! They were all very attentive and friendly! So, although I do not have anything to compare it to since it is my first cruise, I dont have any complaints about our experience at all.

Pros: Great food and service

Cons: more options on room service menu would be nice.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!