Awesome first cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my first cruise. The food was incredible. The entertainment was great. The service was awesome. The stateroom was larger and nicer than I thought and than the pictures made it look. I will however be getting a balcony room on my next cruise. The inside stateroom are pitch black, even during the day.

There were only two things I didn't like about the cruise.
- Smoking. People were smoking in their staterooms and nothing was every done
- Sewage smell. If you look at past reviews you'll notice people mention a random sewage smell. Luckily we didn't have it in our room, but did notice it a few times in the hallways. It DID NOT however detract from the overall experience.

Very Americanized, but still a great place to visit.
This was good, but I liked St Thomas and St Maarten much better.

Pros: Food, entertainment and service were great!

Cons: We did have the random sewage smells we read about, but did not dectract from the overall experience.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!