Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome first cruise

Sail Date: September 11, 2010

This was my first cruise. The food was incredible. The entertainment was great. The service was awesome. The stateroom was larger and nicer than I thought and than the pictures made it look. I will however be getting a balcony room on my next cruise. The inside stateroom are pitch black, even during the day.

There were only two things I didn't like about the cruise.
- Smoking. People were smoking in their staterooms and nothing was every done
- Sewage smell. If you look at past reviews you'll notice people mention a random sewage smell. Luckily we didn't have it in our room, but did notice it a few times in the hallways. It DID NOT however detract from the overall experience.

Pros: Food, entertainment and service were great!

Cons: We did have the random sewage smells we read about, but did not dectract from the overall experience.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Very Americanized, but still a great place to visit.
This was good, but I liked St Thomas and St Maarten much better.