Excelent cruise experience!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Dream
My first cruise experience. I will never forget. I can't complain about anything related to the cruise or the ports of call. Originally we were supposed to go to eastern caribbean, but bcuz of the huracanes we ended up going to western, lovely ports and excursions, or even if you dont book an excursions there is much to do as u get out of the boat.

The Service: housekeeping and waiters amazing, those people work restless they well-deserve what they make and more.

The food onboard zero complaints, although people waste too much; it is obvious some people eat a lot, easy to tell by their size, but grabbing 3 plates off the buffet and eat only 2 of them to throw the other one away and go back in the buffet line, it is just not humane.

Dream Ship is a Pearl of architecture, although I wish it can have more pools, but the 10 or 12 hubtubs kinda cover it up.

The Cruise Director known as Butch very profesional and all activities very fun, I was with the schedule in my hand all the time to not miss any of them, worthy

I will book for another cruise, in another cruise, so I can taste from something different, but I am so pleased with Carnival that I am afraid that any other cruise line wouldnt be that good.

I wish there is more control on where kids are not allowed. And pools only for adults

Pros: Activities onboard

Cons: People wasting too much food

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!