Sad the dream is over.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33482
Sail Date: August 28, 2010
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my second cruise and my wifes first. The dream blew our socks off the second we boarded the ship. We walked into the beautiful atrium and felt very welcomed. Everything was spotless they were always cleaning. The staff on the ship was outstanding they were very helpful. Actually one of the servers on the lido deck knew my name all week and I think I bought one drink off of him the first day and the rest of the week he would say hello and call me by name which to me with 4,000 people on a ship is very impressive. The cruise director was a blast and always had a possitive attitude. The state rooms were very nice the beds were so comfortable and the cabin steward was excellent. Going back getting on the ship went very smooth. We dropped our bags off went through the security and all that goes on before getting on in probably 40 minutes. The ship was very large but very easy to get around. A piece of advice I can give anyone going on this ship or first time cruisers when you get on the ship walk around and find everything. It is so big that if you dont do that you might not know where some of the cool things are. Adults I dont have children and the serenity adult only retreat was amazing. All adults, very quiet, and relaxing. They have padded deck chairs, cabanas, and even hammocks to lay on. It is right behind the water slides but I never heard anything but maybe a kid screaming down one of the slides but it wasnt an issue at all. There have been alot of reviews about a smell on the ship but honestly I never even noticed it my wife said one time I think I smell it then changed her mind. The pool sizes were small that review is true. They have two pools and for the size of the ship they are very small. But if you are trying to wade in the pool they are perfect, don't expect to do laps. Other than that at the end of the week we were very sad to get off the ship it was so enjoyable and relaxing we didnt want to leave. I would recommend this ship to anyone.

outstanding

loved the shows and the piano bar.

the best.

very clean and comfortable

Pros: The service was outstanding, the food was fantastic, the room was spacious, the ammenities were great

Cons: pool size, rude guests, the 7 days went way to fast.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!