Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Carnival Dream Cruise was WONDERFUL!

Sail Date: August 21, 2010

We had an awesome time. The food was great and lots of it! The staff was so nice, friendly and helpful. The entertainment was superior. There was always something going on (if you wanted to attend), the activities were fun and great for all ages. The ports were clean and nice, fun to visit. We can't wait for our next cruise. I will recommend it to everyone!

Pros: We loved the relaxation the most. The staff was great and entertainment was awesome.

Cons: The smoke in the one lounge.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The ship was big, but so clean and fresh. The layout was easy to follow. Everything was done so quickly and quietly. I was thrilled at the ease of the entire process.
The food was great. Wonderful variety. Very elegant without being stuffy. Our waiter was awesome. So funny and fun. When the staff sang their goodbye song, it brought tears to my eyes because I was really going to miss them.
The rooms aren't huge, but what do you expect. I thought it was a good size and had a lot of space. We had more than enough room for all our clothes in drawers or hanging up. The beds were awesome. I would have liked to have brought mine home with me!!
I can't say enough about the staff. They all do such a wonderful job. Our dinner waiter was funny, fun and so very nice. Our room staff was prompt, efficient, and so friendly. They always made sure we had water in our room.
The entertainment was excellent. The dancers were great and the singers were awesome. We couldn't wait for our nightly Encore entertainment. We never missed a night. Our Cruise Director was great and so was his staff. We had a ball with the "colors" competition.(even though our team lost :( )
Belize City, Belize
We only went to the shopping center.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We only went to the shopping center. We enjoyed the entertainment of the local dancers.
We only went to the shopping center, but it was fun.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We went to the shopping center and rode the chair lift over to the beach. It was a beautiful ride. Great breeze and it gave us a beautiful view of the water.