Cruising At Its Best

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-33482
Sail Date: June 19, 2010
I was completely amazed at the size of the Carnival Dream ship. The attention to cleanliness and the politeness of the crew and servers was impressive. My companion needed special attention because she was on ozygen. Her needs were immediatly atttended to. The meals were fabulous and all were served maticulouly. The waiters were very responsive to our preferences. Overall the curise was enjoyable. I only wish we could have visited another port.

Don't Miss: The trip around the Island

Pros: I was thoroughly impressed with the service both in the stateroom and the dining rook

Cons: The crowded condition in the pools

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!