Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome Honeymoon!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful time. We were treated with respect from almost all the passengers and staff. It was great to be able to relax on our honeymoon and not have to worry too much. The food was excellent! We enjoyed having so many options of entertainment every day. We could just look at our guide and choose what we wanted to do. There was our shopping official on board, Rudy, who really helped us out when we were deciding on places to shop in the ports. He was a tremendous help to us all week. There were only two things that bothered us on the cruise. The first was the gratuity that we did not realize was not already included. As first time paying for both of us it would have been nice to have been informed before hand on gratuity before they just added it to the bill. We have no problem paying but did not the implementation of how they did it. The second was at the spa. We really enjoyed the VIP opportunity we had. I had a message seaweed which was amazing but the one thing that surprised me was how dissatisfied I was for the manicure. Normally when you go for one they give you time to let your nails dry but she did my nails quickly with a french manicure that did not turn out right at all. I had to go immediately out and when I came back because it was messed up I was told it was my fault that they got messed up. It would have been nice if she did not make such a rude comment. Those were really the only two things out of 7 days we had. Our show excursions was amazing! We would both recommend this to all honeymooners and anyone else for that matter but just don't get your nails done there!!!

Pros: We were treated with great respect and we had a lot of activities we could choose to do. The food was outstanding!

Cons: Sometimes what you expected to be great was not always. Sometimes payments that we were not aware of were added without prior knowledge first.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!