Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

outstanding cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We have always sailed carnival and I was looking very forward to the new ship Dream. It was everything I expected and more from the time we arrived to leaving. The ship is so well organized and very easy to find whatever you are looking for. The dining room staff that we had were so nice and catered to my grandchildren like they were king and queens. ( Each night before we arrived for dinner the staff already had their drinks ready and main meals because they ordered the same each night)

Pros: staff was exceptional, especially waiters at dinner. They treated my grandchildren like king and queens

Cons: 1st day very crowed getting on elevators, but that is excepted with everyone boarding

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.