Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Well I was on this ship in November as a family trip and again in Jan as a girls trip and got to see 2 sides to this ship and all it had to offer..November out of NY for 8 days was so much fun and the kids loved the water park and Camp Carnival and they even enjoyed the shows..Myself and the kids loved our dining room team as they were right on the ball and so great with the kids.My favorite part of dining room has always been the singing Ken Byrne who never fails to entertain and the dancing waiters are so awesome..Now when I went in Jan the entertainment in the dining room had vanished a bit with the great Ken not being there..I found the food to be amazing and there is no lack of food..I always found hot coffee when I wanted one no problem..I did buy a few from the coffee car but by choice because it was so good and I did not feel like making my own..I found all the staff wonderful both trips and have no complaints..Well one complaint would be the amount of complaining I heard from some other passengers but lets face it those are the people who speak up and make this wonderful ship and its employees look bad..This was number 14 for me and I will continue to go with Carnival but I hope those complainers find another line and let me enjoy My Fun Ship..

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Complaining Passengers..

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!