SHIP NOT STABLEIZED

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Dream
I WILL NEVER EVER TRAVEL CARNIVAL..I PAYED ALOT OF MONEY FOR A BALCONY - NOW THAT WAS ABOUT THE ONLY GOOD THING. THE FOOD ON A 1-10 WAS A 6-- NO POOL IN THE ADULT AREA-- INSTEAD OF ALL THE LOUNGE CHAIRS- THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT A POOL IN.. ITS NOT THAT THEIR POOLS ARE HUGE.. CAUSE THEY WERENT'.. WE WERE 8 DAYS, AND I COULDN'T GET IN THE POOL OR A DECK CHAIR BY THE POOL NOT 1 DAMN TIME!!!!! SO I STAYED IN THE ADULT AREA, AND THE HOT TUB!!! THE BOAT ROCKED DAY AND NITE.!!! I HAVE BEEN ON SHIPS --- DISNEY--THE FOOD IMPECABLE--WE HAD STORMS-- NO ROCKING WHAT SO EVER-- WENT TO EUROPE ON THE QUEEN MARY--- AND I PATTERN THE DISNEY AFTER ONE OF THEM!!! WE ARE GOING BACK ON THE DISNEY CRUISE IN NOV. AND I CAN'T WAIT.. 3 POOLS.. AND FOOD TO DIE FOR.. EAT INA DIFFERENT REST, EVERY NITE.. NOPE.. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF GOING BACK ON CARNIVAL!!!! THE ONLY THING THAT MADE MY TRIP WORTH WHILE WAS SEEING "ANTE" AT DINNER TIME!!!! :))

1-10 FOOD WAS A 6

SO SO

GREAT

SHIP WAS CLEAN..

STATEROOMS --WE HAD BALCONY SUITE.. NICE ROOM..

Pros: it was a brand new ship--thats about it....

Cons: 2 POOLS FOR 4000 PEOPLE.. HORRIBLE.. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO IN THE POOL, THE FOOD-- BUFFET.. YOU STOOD IN LINE FOR 20-30 MINS. AND I AM DISABLED.. AND CANNOT STAND LONG --THAT WAS THE FIRST BREAKFAST AND THE LAST BREAKFAST WE HAD, WE WENT TO CRIMSON DINING ROOM AND SAT DOWN TO EAT. NO P;OOL IN TH

Recommends Carnival Dream? No.