A great experience!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my husband & I's first cruise and we really enjoyed it. We had a balcony room which was spacious and always kept clean. The food was delicious and they even made accommodations for me to have a indian dish every night for dinner. I was very pleased with the service and attention paid to us all the time. Our waiter was great and entertaining. There was about 4000 on this boat but I never felt that way. I highly recommend this ship it had tons of space so you never felt like you were on top of everyone around you. All in all I hope to cruise again with carnival and take a longer cruise the next time.

Plates could have been washed a little bit better.

We went to different events every day and enjoyed every minute!

All staff was always willing to help in any way possible.

Very easy to access all the activities and wherever you wanted to go.

My husband especially loved the towel animals every night.

Pros: The entertainment every night.

Cons: Long lines for lunch.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!