The Dreamy Carnival Drem

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
This ship is magnificant. The staterooms seem to be a little bigger than on other ships including her sistership "the Splendor" which we sailed last November. Terrific service, fabulous food in all the restaurants. They had 3 great shows onboard especially the last very patriotic County Show. They also utilize every inch of the ship to its best advantage having Bingo poolside on the Lido deck and entertainment in different Lounges instead of always in the big Showroom. When we could not dock in Monaco because of bad weather they never missed a beat improvising an itinerary for another day at sea.

Chocolate melting cake -- yum!!!

Some of the best shows I've seen - onboard or off.

I broke my glasses on the way to dinner the first night of the cruise. I put on a spare pair, went to dinner and when I got back to my cabin - they were fixed!

hugh, beautiful and very accessible.

Our "Cove Balcony" was great. A balcony with a roof and solid sides. It was like having another room -- outside! Cabin was roomier than any other we had ever had on Carnival, RCCL or Princess.

Pros: the most beautiful ship I've ever seen

Cons: shore excersions require lots and lots of walking and if you are physically capable of it, its more than worth it.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!