If you've been on one Carnival Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
If you have been on one Carnival Cruise\, you've been on them all. This was my second time cruising with Carnival. All activities scheduled was the same as the previous cruise. I'm not sure why Cruise Directors are needed because the schedule of activities were the exact same.

The food in the Main dining room was the exact same menu as my previous cruise. Nothing special and rather balnd.
The buffet dining on this ship was rather unorganized and poor quality.

Entertainment was the same as the other cruise I went on.

Part of the ship's deck was closed for repairs. Also inside was roped off for repairs also.
The water slide only opened on the last day of sailing.

The balcony room was excellent and very roomy.

Pros: Port of Call

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.