Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We downgraded to a basic balcony this cruise and were quite disappointed.

Sail Date: January 26, 2013

We only book balcony rooms. This one was room 7236, adequate room for (2), small balcony with two upright chairs and small table. Bathroom had mold in commode bowl and wreaked of Urine smell..Airconditioning was almost nonexistent and had one 110 outlet on opposite side of room. No kareoke on deck or out in open areas where smokers could enjoy this entertainment and not be offending the nonsmokers. I am a smoker, and don't like to enfringe upon nonsmokers, but I have rightrs to the kind of entertainment I pay for as well. Smokers on deck were even more restricted to half of an outside bar, with rude Lido deck manager..Nonsmoking bar area on same deck was empty!! Please do better job with designating open areas on deck to smoking and nonsmoking. I would recommend that certain balcony rooms, or an entire side, be designated for smokers which also alerts the nonsmoking patrons. Several rude individuals found it necessary to yell across balconies insisting that cigarettes be extinguished on their behalf. Please consider other patrons like me, who pay for suites and balcony rooms, and are allowed to be treated with utter disrespect by Lido deck managers as well as other balcony patrons. Carnival may even consider a smoker friendly cruise; I think you could fill the boat without problem and ALL would be happy..

Need more shopping stores on board.