Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst Cruise of My Life

Sail Date: January 12, 2013

For a cruise that was supposed to be a lifetime memorable one for my husband's first cruise as a surprise for his 70th birthday it turned out to be the most horrible. I have a couple of good things to say first. Our room steward and his crew were excellent, i cannot praise them enough. our dining staff were great, so amiable and fun. The cruise director Noonan and his assistant Shorty were the tops. My biggest complaint was the music on the Lido deck. It was ear piercing loud, you could not enjoy sitting there. I met some very nice people on the cruise whose cabin was on the sixth deck, three decks below the Lido deck and they were banished from their stateroom every night til way after midnight because they said it sounded like the band was right in their room and when they asked to be moved was given the excuse that the ship was booked full. The food was terrible, wether in the dinning room or on the Lido deck. It was just not the quality I have found on other cruise lines. As far as I am concern this cruise is one and done for Carnival line.

Stat off the Lido deck when the music starts.