Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

This was my 13th cruise,...

Sail Date: November 15, 2010

This was my 13th cruise, my first and last with Carnival. This cruise was so bad that if it had been my first cruise it may have also been my last. From mediocre food and often-poor service to nasty drunks on board, it was a waste of both my money and my very valuable holiday time. The decor on the Carnival Destiny looks like it was done in the 1970s - disco-style glitz, and the entertainment was low quality in every way. I could go on at great length about this cruise but I'm sure that you get the idea!

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Dated but clean
Food and Dining Mediocre quality
Entertainment Very low-budget.
Children's Programs Many nasty drunks
Cabin stewards were good, as was our main dining room waiter, but the service in general was poor.