Ok cruise, nice boat

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2012
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I thought the ship was great, our room had a balcony and it was very comfortable for the two of us.
We saw one show, the last night of the cruise and it was very good. It seemed like most of the entertainment started late at night.....after 9.
The food, was abundant with good variety, BUT, 80% of the hot food that I got was room temperature or just plain cold.
Although I searched (4) times, I never did find the \"internet cafe\" even though I saw it on the little map they gave us.

There was a good variety of food and all of it looked and tasted great\, the trouble was that 80% of the hot food was room temperature or cold.
Also\, we bought the bottomless soda program for unlimited sodas. Average time from ordering a soft drink to delivery was about 10 minutes. The package for (2) was just under $30. Save the money\, there is free tea and coffee at the buffet. At breakfast the first morning there was NO COFFEE in the entire Sun & Sea restraunt (buffet). I approached a manager about it and she pointed me down the hall to where \"I could go find some\". 200 people in the buffet and no coffee and she did not seem to care or be concerned.

Entertainment should fit everyones schedule. I see no reason the entertainers would work only at night\, the rest of the crew works their asses off\, so why cant the comedy club or singers have shows during the day? Especially the final day at sea....that day should be jammed with things to do\, but it wasnt.

With one exception\, the staff was good and friendly\, and many remembered my name.

Overall a great ship\, but you need to carry a map to get around. They do have a map of the ship by every elevator\, but its 10 inches by 4 inches to represent a ship thats 900 feet long\, so if you use glasses for reading\, you better bring them with you.

great room.....tv could be a little bigger

Pros: The ship itself is very kewl

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!