Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Good Cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2012

I've been on several cruises on other cruise lines and always find Carnival the best as far as a \"fun\" ship. Overall, this one was OK. I did not like Destiny as well as some of Carnival's other ships. Being in the \"older\" category, I did not find any places that one could get away from the \"younger and louder\" crowd and just chill out. I also did not find any comfortable deck accomodations so that one could get outside, in the shade, and read or just commune with nature. Because of the large movie screen chairs, I found the pool inadequate.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: The Lido Deck

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.