Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst Cruise Ever

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

I have been on several of the Carnival ships and have always had a Great time and experience...not this time...I hope it was just a fluke but as of right now I wont be cruising Carnival again. The staff had poor attutidues with the exception of one or two. The ability to get any service in the bars was poor, at the adult only pool you could not get past the kids to get a drink, and if you did then the bartender would tell you to hold on until he got the kids what they wanted.

Pros: Half Moon Cay was really nice.

Cons: The Staff

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.