Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a Great Time

Sail Date: March 24, 2012

The ship was very nice. I really enjoyed the buffets and the dining room service. Overall, I had a great time. Carnival does draw a younger crowd, so there is more of a party atmosphere; however having said that, you don't have to participate if you don't choose to and there are plenty of options. I loved the Outdoor Movies at night!

Pros: Outstanding and Friendly Service

Cons: Loud people in hallways late at night

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Shows were okay... but that would be the one area I would say could be improved based on previous cruises.
Large and very nice. Decor was outdated, but that is not important to me. It was clean and comfortable. The large Ocean view window was perfect! Could use new TV's however.
Very nice. Rooms are larger that other ships I have been on, but could use some updating. Public areas are very nice and well maintined.
I understand that that Destiny is going to be renovated this year.
Dining room service was excellent. Food was very good with pleanty of variety. The buffets also provided good quality and many choices. Can eat around the clock if you like.
All very courteous and pleasant. Very much customer oriented.