Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Destinations, So-so Cruise

Sail Date: March 19, 2012

The ship was in good condition and kept clean. I liked the interior cabin I was in; it was roomy enough and had a good layout. The Lido deck was nice; the slide and hot tubs were fun and I liked the pool at the front of the boat with a retractable roof over it.

Pros: destinations, excursions

Cons: dining

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Biggest disappointment of the cruise for me. I was not very happy with the options we had at our dinners and the food tasted like it had been reheated and not fresh. The self-service dining was always crowded and slow; we had to wait in line every time we went there and the food was only average.