Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First and last cruise of my life

Sail Date: March 05, 2012

We were supposed to stop at Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau, finally after 4 days is the ocean we could stop by Nassau. I understand the weather wasn't favorable but my question is "Couldn't we go in another direction?" The ship was clean but stinky, people was sick, throwing out everywhere. Why we had to go 2 days up to Grand Turk if (I think) They knew we won't be able to stop. And then keep going to Half Moon Cay where we (again) weren't able to stop, so 4 days up and down sick and closed in a ship with no activities. Even the water in the pools were cold. I wanted to get a plane and come back to Miami.This was my first cruise and my last one too. I will never go in a cruise again.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.