Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 20, 2012

Some of the staff was great! My Daughters 16th birthday trip with Mom and two of her freinds. She never wants to cruise again. VERY SAD. My purchases made the first day where delivered to the wrong cabin. Took me 3 HOURS to straighten it out then box was opened and items where missing. Some of the crew treat you as if you owe them something even though you are paying them. Took 1 1/2 hours to get off the ship in Grand Cayman 2 hours to get back on the ship in the beating sun on blacktop. Some people had health problems with no water available unless you left the line and started again.

Pros: Excursions through

Cons: Getting off and on the ship in Grand Cayman

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

HORRIBLE!!!!!! Not willing to help. sent me all over the ship to fix their mistake.
Three 16 year old girls HATED IT!!!
Addentant very nice room always clean.
Galaxey dinning room. Great food and staff!!!!