A terrific vacation

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The ship was very nice, I just did not like the way some of the floors were cut up and you could not go from one end of the boat to the other. It was also a little older than we expected.

The food was awesome and everything about it was great except there was not much variety for breakfast and lunch buffets. Also, not many options on the room service menu.

The comedy shows and games were very fun. I did not enjoy the dancing and revue shows very much.

The staff was great. Most all of the staff that I interacted with went above and beyond to do whatever it took to make my stay enjoyable.

The size, condition of public areas, and cleanliness were very good. My only complaint was the layout of the ship and the accessibility. For example, you can not get all through on floor 3.

The stateroom was great! It was just right in size, the bed was very comfortable. The location was perfect!

Pros: I loved the total relaxation, everyone waiting on us.

Cons: There were an awful lot of kids in the adult area.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!