Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

Just alright

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

The lines were waaaay too long! Almost everytime I ate on the lido deck, I had to wait at least 1/2 hour in line just to get to the food. It was too crowded. There were never any chairs available on the Sun Deck. Carnival should not allow smoking on the balconies. I am done with cruising for several years!

Pros: Food in the Dining Room and the Carnival Staff was very friendly

Cons: TOO MANY SMOKERS! We had a nice balcony room on the back of the ship and we couldn't enjoy the fresh air as everyone around us smoked. I highly recommend that they not allow smoking on the balconies and just have designated areas on the ship. People don't realize how the smell carries.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Ship layout was a bit confusing. It was really clean.
The entertainment was good. They had a few comedy acts which we really enjoyed.
Food in the Dining room was Fantastic!
Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
The staff was fantastic, friendly and went out of their way to greet us by name.