Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

First Cruise Ever

Sail Date: January 09, 2012

I did enjoy the ship, it was very clean and orderly. There was a bit of tape over the remote to hold in the batteries which I thought was a bit ghetto, but I can deal.

Pros: Food, Events, Bahamas

Cons: Ocho Rios, Have to pay for soda

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Lots of different options. All we did was eat.
So friendly!
Adult only comedy shows are hilarious. I loved the port of call at the Bahamas but HATED Ocho Rios. It's dirty and disgusting and all the locals there just try to get your to buy things constantly. It's so annoying.
Not sure! But we walked past their dance parties every day and they looked like they were having a blast!