Awesome Cruise!!!!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I would have to say the C. Desitny was a great ship to be on, my husband and I had a wonderful time celebrating our anniversary!!!! I would definitely like to plan another cruise after the baby comes!!!!! I love taking cruises!!!! My husband love the free drink moments and joining the entertain on stage. Couldn't ask for a better vacation time and ship to travel on.

Love the dinner & dessert....also the card magician at dinner was very impressive

Great Entertainment

Soooo many kids running around a negative in my book when your pregnant

Pros: The Food was excellent and the entertainment!

Cons: lots of childern running around unsupervised

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!