Best Cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Although this was my first cruise with my husband to celebrate our one year anniversary everything was great. The staff was always helpful. The games on the Lido deck always left me laughing in stitches. The broadway shows and comics were excellent. Carlos our waiter was professional. I wish that I could take him home with me. The other wait staff were very entertaining from the congo lines and dancing in the aisles. Also I have to admit that we were paired up with two other couples that were great company each night.

Lunch and dinner in the dining hall was great.

Danced there heart out.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: I loved the service and friendliness of the staff. The guys in the dining hall were very entertaining every night.

Cons: The buffet breakfast and lunches were always cold.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!