Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great time

Sail Date: October 31, 2011

The ship was amazing, we never ran out of things to do. My wife and I had a great honeymoon there. We will be returning for future vacations with Carnival. The only real problem we had is that the bed was just as hard as the floor, and my back is still paying for it.

Pros: Almost everything was a great time.

Cons: The beds are terrible, Nassau was not worth seeing.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Slab of rock for a matress! Balcony and the rest of the room were great though.
The town was very dirty, I kept looking over my shoulder and my wife didn't feel safe. Watch out for scam artists, the couple we ate dinner with asked to pay 40 to be shown a trail to a attraction.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Grand Turk Island