Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice get away

Sail Date: March 26, 2011

I really enjoyed the size of the cabins, great. All the staff members were very nice and helpful. There was plenty of activities going on, which was nice. My issues were too many kids every where. i never got to get in the pool or jacuzzi because they all were filled with kids no matter what time I went. Another issue was at billing they took out $100 to tip staff. I didnt appreciate this. It should be my choice who I tip and what. It was all handled very fast & simple though by nice cashier at checkout.

Pros: I loved the spacious cabins

Cons: too many kids could never get in pool or jaccuzi

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: dolphins and rum store taste event, best rum cakes in world
Ocho Rios, Jamaica