A nice get away

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I really enjoyed the size of the cabins, great. All the staff members were very nice and helpful. There was plenty of activities going on, which was nice. My issues were too many kids every where. i never got to get in the pool or jacuzzi because they all were filled with kids no matter what time I went. Another issue was at billing they took out $100 to tip staff. I didnt appreciate this. It should be my choice who I tip and what. It was all handled very fast & simple though by nice cashier at checkout.

Don't Miss: dolphins and rum store taste event, best rum cakes in world

Don't Miss: must climb waterfall

Pros: I loved the spacious cabins

Cons: too many kids could never get in pool or jaccuzi

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!