Not so good Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I have cruised on Carnival more than 10 times. This was the worst of the worst service I have every seen on a cruise ship and I have been on many others as well. The people doing the service were older and not very clean or friendly. Example. We were served a glass of wine that was old and bad. I ask the waiter that walked by about it and his response was," I did not serve you, ask your on waiter" This was in the piano bar. The food on the last night was not eatable and I am a very easy person to please with food. I have taken my company employees on a cruise two years in a row on Carnival but next year we will do something else.

Not just bad but a real disappointment

The crew was older and acted kind of like Eastern and Pan Am before they went bankrupt

Don't Miss: Heminway house

Pros: Snorkeling

Cons: The service on the ship

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.