Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so good Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2011

I have cruised on Carnival more than 10 times. This was the worst of the worst service I have every seen on a cruise ship and I have been on many others as well. The people doing the service were older and not very clean or friendly. Example. We were served a glass of wine that was old and bad. I ask the waiter that walked by about it and his response was," I did not serve you, ask your on waiter" This was in the piano bar. The food on the last night was not eatable and I am a very easy person to please with food. I have taken my company employees on a cruise two years in a row on Carnival but next year we will do something else.

Pros: Snorkeling

Cons: The service on the ship

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

The crew was older and acted kind of like Eastern and Pan Am before they went bankrupt
Not just bad but a real disappointment
Key West, Florida