Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not what I expected

Sail Date: August 13, 2011

Overall, the onboard activites were good. The staterooms were clean and comfortable and the stateroom attendants were great.

Pros: Large Staterooms

Cons: Too many children

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

I was not impressed with the food selections and the food lines were very long.
My stateroom attendant was fantastic but my dining room attendant and the other staff around the ship were not very friendly or helpful
The carnival team did a good job keeping the ship clean
The entertainment was very kid friendly. I would like to have seen more adult activities
Carnival definitely offered lots for kids to do.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman was a nice place but the length of the off shore excursions were too short for the price we paid.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios was a nice place but the length of the off shore excursions were too short for the price we paid.