Not what I expected

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Overall, the onboard activites were good. The staterooms were clean and comfortable and the stateroom attendants were great.

I was not impressed with the food selections and the food lines were very long.

The entertainment was very kid friendly. I would like to have seen more adult activities

Carnival definitely offered lots for kids to do.

My stateroom attendant was fantastic but my dining room attendant and the other staff around the ship were not very friendly or helpful

The carnival team did a good job keeping the ship clean

Ocho Rios was a nice place but the length of the off shore excursions were too short for the price we paid.
Grand Cayman was a nice place but the length of the off shore excursions were too short for the price we paid.

Pros: Large Staterooms

Cons: Too many children

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.