Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

carnival cruise destiny to keywest conzu

Sail Date: July 21, 2011

The cruise was good all facilities except for my room were good. i had to call the plummer like 4 times on a 4 day cruise as my toilet kept overflowing even when flushing the toilet and there was nothing on the toilet. finally got fix on the last day of the cruise.

Pros: the crew, the restaurants

Cons: my balcony room (at the high end in price) toilet did not work...........

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

room was expensive for the quality we got.... had room 9191 which is 2nd highst level
my toilet kept overflowing the whole trip
great food
should stay here a full day from morning to late night. not enough time to see it all and go to the beautiful beaches
Don't Miss: tequila makers, go snorkling and swimming.
Key West, Florida
beaches are horrible should not be a stop for any cruise only thing to do here is go to the shops and sightseeing