Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A Fun Time!"

Sail Date: July 07, 2011

I loved how relaxed and fun the cruise was. It was more family oriented, not so snooty. The stateroom was always clean and the bathroom was a nice size. The ships pools were smaller, but were big enough for everyone to have fun. Dining was okay, but we didn't take the cruise for great food. My daughter and I took the cruise to have mother/daughter quality time before she starts grad school, and we achieved that and more.

Pros: The sing-a-long piano bar and Key West tied for most liked

Cons: All the photographers who wanted to take pictures

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ships staff were always available for help. Getting on and off the ship at ports was a breeze.
Loved the sing a long piano bar with Seth!
Key West, Florida
This was by far my favorite port in three cruises!
Don't Miss: Parasailing
It was a rainy day so we didn't go beyond the plaza, but we still had fun.