Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Crowded Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

This was our first cruise and I wasn't impressed. Too crowded and we waited on lines so long just to eat. The pools were too small to accommodate 3000 people. There was no specialty restaurant to have dinner in. It was very noisy all night long. The ice cream and yogurt machines were not always working properly. My daughter slipped and fell twice from the mess around the ice cream machine. There was no refrigerator in the room. Morning room service coffee was never hot. I can say that my nephew loved the kids club - ages 6-8. The comedy show was funny and my kids enjoyed the karaoke one night.

Pros: The comedy show was funny

Cons: There was a line for everything

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Anytime dining seemed to work out well for our entire party of 11 people.
My nephew liked it.