Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Better than I expected

Sail Date: March 31, 2011

This being my first carnival cruise & the ship being booked solid I expected a nightmare trip but it wasn't. Crowd control was good.

Pros: my stateroom

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

very roomy even with an interior stateroom on the 1st deck! tip: reserve the room with a porthole.
had trouble getting to the dining room at the aft of the ship. Universal Dining Room I think. no clear way to get there.
i found the food ok even in the dining room. The desserts were good & the breakfast's were decent.
most were friendly & helpful
very, very friendly people
Key West, Florida
I found Key West over rated. Did'nt like the trolly tour. Too fast- they were pointing out sites after we passed them.