Better than I expected

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
This being my first carnival cruise & the ship being booked solid I expected a nightmare trip but it wasn't. Crowd control was good.

i found the food ok even in the dining room. The desserts were good & the breakfast's were decent.

most were friendly & helpful

had trouble getting to the dining room at the aft of the ship. Universal Dining Room I think. no clear way to get there.

very roomy even with an interior stateroom on the 1st deck! tip: reserve the room with a porthole.
very, very friendly people
I found Key West over rated. Did'nt like the trolly tour. Too fast- they were pointing out sites after we passed them.

Pros: my stateroom

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!