Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

It was "ok"

Sail Date: March 21, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a good time overall with my family. There wasnt much to do when we had to spend a day at sea. It was pretty boring. I would only recommend this ship for short cruises. The ports were great!!!! Getting off and on the ship was well organized too. The staff where great and always said good morning with a smile :).

Pros: The port stops

Cons: Not much to do on the ship

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

The service was great but the ships windows could have used some cleaning and the carpets too.
There wasnt much to do. Very boring when you have to spend a day at sea.
Food was average. Not the best.
Stateroom was always clean.
Everyone was pretty friendly.
Grand Turk Island
Have never been to this one before. Had a great time at Margaritaville. I wish i would have gone out and visit the town though. There is always next time.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
This port was very relaxing and beautiful!!!!!
The beach was beautiful.